|Before starting registration do
the following: |
- Read the Notification and the Guidelines carefully before proceeding
- Links for Registration for starting New College, New
UG Course, New PG Course and Additional Batch/ Increase in
Intake in existing courses are provided separately in the
Affiliation portal. Register by clicking on the required
link. On registration, an application number will be
generated. The application number shall be the user id and
the phone number used in the registration page shall be the
password for logging into the Application page. Note down
the user id and password for later use. The phone number and
the email id used shall be valid and will be used for
- Log into the Application page using the user id and
the password and make the online payment of registration
fee. The applicable fees are prescribed in the Guidelines.
- Once the payment is successful,Receipt shall be
generated and applicant can click on
Go to Next Step >> to proceed . Make
sure to keep the PDF format of each document specified in
the Guidelines for uploading in the portal
- Make sure to check the details and the documents
attached at each level in the process of application as the
application once submitted cannot be edited. However, there
is a provision to preview and edit the application before
the final submission of the online application.
- The Printout of the submitted application, duly
signed by the authority with name, official seal and office
seal affixed and with originals of all the documents
submitted online, attached, shall be addressed to the
Registrar, University of Kerala, and forwarded to reach him
not later than August 31, 2022. The envelope forwarding the
application shall be superscribed "Application for
Affiliation of New College/Course/Permanent Enhancement of
Seats/Additional Batch" (which ever as applicable).
- In case an Educational Agency wants to opt for an entirely new programme not so far included in the list of approved UG or PG programmes, the applicant may forward an email to email@example.com, showing the name of the proposed new programme intended to be started in the college. Then the same will be made available in the list programmes provided.
However, the sanctioning of the course shall be subject to approval of the Syllabus of the same by the Academic Council of the University.